Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Herb Ranch Dressing

Many dressing are full of sugar, and unhealthy oils such as canola and soybean oil.  Good quality dressing tends to be expensive, so I enjoy taking just a few minutes to make my own dressing that is full of healthy oils and inexpensive to make.  Herb Ranch Dressing is my favorite!  It makes a great dip for veggies too.  I eat a lot more veggie sticks when I keep a jar full of this in my fridge.  Recipe taken from Against All Grain.

Ingredients:
1 cup mayonnaise (I prefer Primal Kitchen for the clean ingredients).
1/2 cup full fat coconut milk (Look for a BPA free lining).
2 cloves garlic, crushed into a paste
3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt



Instructions:
In a bowl, whisk together all the ingredients.  Store in a glass jar in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Ways to Reduce Our Food Waste to Help Mitigate Climate Change

Did you know food waste is a major contributor to climate change? An average American consumer wastes about one pound of food per day accor...