Monday, February 11, 2019

Foaming Hand Soap

I was so excited to learn I could make my own hand soap that was natural, nondrying, easy, and inexpensive!  After the birth of my first daughter, I started learning about toxins and how they can enter our blood stream just by rubbing lotion or soap on our skin.  I slowly changed over all my personal care and cleaning products to nontoxic, but it was expensive!

This hand soap takes seconds to make and is easy for kids to help out with as well.  I bought  foaming soap bottles on Amazon that are perfect for refills.   I make sure to always have Dr. Bronner’s Liquid Castile Soap and my favorite essential oils on hand so I never have to buy hand soap again. 




Ingredients:
Dr. Bronner’s Castile Soap
Your Favorite 100 % pure essential oils (optional)
Water

Instructions:
1.      Fill the soap dispenser with water to about 1 inch from the top.
2.     Add 2 tablespoons of Dr. Bronner’s liquid castile soap to the water.
3.     Add 6 drops of your favorite essential oils.

4.     Close and lightly shake to mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Ways to Reduce Our Food Waste to Help Mitigate Climate Change

Did you know food waste is a major contributor to climate change? An average American consumer wastes about one pound of food per day accor...